Tuesday 16 August 2011

Canadian Blog

Well, I never really thought I'd have a blog in Canada but I think I'll miss it if I don't do it.  I enjoy blogging.  It gives me an outlet where I can express my opinions (who am I kidding - I mainly like to post pictures!)

For those of you just joining me, I have 2 other blogs (now complete) iankivellkorea.blogspot.com recounts my adventures in Korea, where I stayed for one year.  iankivellbelgium.blogspot.com is the same idea, but with Belgium.  Now that I'm in Canada (and plan to stay here for a decent amount of time), I've decided to start a blog here too.

I must say, though, that I will not be updating as frequently as I did my other blogs but I will still stay on top of covering the important events that happen around me.

Today's topic?  My Grandparent's 59th wedding anniversary!  Happy Anniversary!  1952 they were married!

For now, that's all!  Enjoy my blog!

1 comment: