Friday 1 June 2012

Niagara-on-the-Lake

Well, a few weeks ago, we were bored and didn't know what to do.  I suggested going to Niagara-on-the-Lake - a very quaint town close to Niagara Falls.  It's a big tourist attraction, so during the summer it's riddled with people, but we went before that so it wasn't too busy.

One of Niagara-on-the-Lake's most famous events is probably the Shaw Festival.  It's a nearly half-year long festival of theatre.

Anyway, we went a bit late so not much was open, but the buildings were nice and the horses and buggies were still out.  Here are some pictures:

Tulips at dusk





Those are some pictures from our adventure.  We vow to go back during the day when we can explore the little shops and look around the town a bit more.

For now, it's off to school.  I have 3 classes today - Worldwide Tours, Active Citizenship, and Apollo (I just wrote my midterm exam in Apollo yesterday - 96% . I thought I got perfect!  I'll be able to see where I messed up today.)

K bye everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I wondered what you have been up to. Nice place to be. Nice pics. I would suggest the 'Old Angel Inn' for a pint and some ambiance. Dad would suggest going to the fudge shop.

    ReplyDelete