Monday 4 June 2012

Dean's Honours List!

Today I got mail from Mohawk College.  This is a transcription of the letter I received!

Dear Ian:

It gives us great pleasure to advise you that you have been named to the Dean's Honours List for the Winter 2012 semester.

This is an honour reserved for those who have met the extremely high standards established for this special recognition.  We know that this standard can only be met through a great deal of hard work and dedicated effort, and it is an achievement for which you should be very proud.

We would like to take this opportunity to offer our personal congratulations to you and to extend congratulations from the faculty and staff at the College.  Your efforts have been recognized and are appreciated, especially by those faculty members with whom you have been most closely associated.

Congratulations once again on a job well done and best wishes for the future.

YAY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are a scholar! What can I say? Good work! Don't forget I was the validictorian in 1969. If you would like to you my speech have your people call my people....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ian, you must be very proud of your job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ian, congratulations to you! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete