Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas traditions

It may be a bit cliché, but Christmas is my favourite time of year.  I just love the lights, the music and of course, the company.  It brings for all of us a bunch of traditions.  Aside from decorating, I think the earliest tradition (that is to say the one that happens first, not necessarily the oldest) is going to cut down the Christmas tree.

Every year my family ventures out to the Christmas tree farm to 'pick the perfect pine'.  (It isn't usually a pine, I was just going for an alliteration).  Here are some pictures of this year's Christmas tree cutting tradition:






Ok so now that I've uploaded the pictures, I've realized the pictures aren't really of the Christmas tree cutting traditions at all, they're more of my nephew, but that's ok because he's cute.

Alright, that's that!  I'll be back soon with an update of a musical I just played for.  It was fun!  Talk to everyone soon, hope December is treating you well!

4 comments:

  1. There's no picture of the tree.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll take a picture of it after it's decorated. Anyway, the title is Christmas Traditions, not Christmas Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. You got me there......teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Christmas season as well, I love the pictures of your nephew. He looks real innocent.
    You need some snow, sorry can't send you any.
    Waiting for the musical update.

    ReplyDelete